We appreciate your patronage. It’s important to note that the employees of South Walton carts have families and work during the day, which means we’re unable to provide services at night. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We only classify a situation as an emergency if a cart is wrecked and we need to come out.
While we strive to maintain a fleet of new and high-quality rental carts, breakdowns may still occur. In fact, 95% of our breakdowns involve electric carts where the battery has run out of charge.
Here are some useful tips to follow in the event of a breakdown:
- Always carry your charge cord after 4 p.m. as cart charge meters aren’t always reliable. True charge status depends on how long the charger was connected; most carts need around 6 hours. Nighttime charging is crucial; plug it in when not in use and ensure the charger is operational.
- If your cart slows or acts sluggish, find a safe spot near a power outlet to stop. Avoid driving it further, as a depleted motor can leave you stranded in the road.
- Professional tow assistance is needed if pushing, pulling, or towing a dead cart. Improper handling can harm the motor, for which you’d be accountable.
- If you must leave the cart away from your stay location overnight, ensure it’s safe and you have permission to park it there.
- Inform us, and we’ll promptly address the situation the next day to return it to your residence.
At South Walton Carts, we highly appreciate your business. For after-hours concerns, email us at [email protected], marking “Emergency” in the subject line. We’ll strive to respond promptly or reach out at the start of the following business day.
CLASSIC MODEL CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
REVO CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
‘SERVING 30A SINCE 2011’
RENTALS | SALES | CUSTOMIZATION | PARTS | SERVICE